Naman Bastar is an exclusive Vegetarian, Non-alcoholic resort, spread in 3 ½ acres of lush greenery on the way to Chitrakote Waterfalls & just 6 KMs from city centre of Jagdalpur.For more than 10 Years the management has tried to maintain the resort as a model of sustainable tourism:
* to preserve the traditional environment of a village
* to incorporate, wherever possible, energy saving and environmentally aware practices
* to use Bastar Handicraft items in furnishing, equipment and restoration
* to be a good employer, offering equal and fair opportunities
* to train local Tribal staff and develop their potential
* to provide visitors with the opportunity to enjoy traditional hospitality rather than modern day uniformity.
In-house Multi-Cuisine pure vegetarian restaurant serves Indian, South Indian, Continental, and Chinese food.
The rooms are spacious with all conveniences like attached bathroom with hot and cold water supplies.
Resort has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool with a Kids pool with separate changing rooms for Male/ Female.
It has a outdoor Swimming Pool, Kids Swimming Pool , fitness room,Massage for both male & female.
One of 16 districts of Chhattisgarh state, is famous for enchanting waterfalls and rivers etc.
Chitrakote Water falls,Kanger Valley National Park,Kutumsar cavesare the beautiful sites to see.